Wedding Package at Unguja LodgeThe groom and guests will gather at The Bar for pre-ceremony drinks (optional). About an hour before sunset, the group will be escorted to the ceremony venue on the beach / cliff where they will be welcomed by Father Charles. The bride will be escorted down the aisle by the solo violinist. Father Charles will conduct a beautiful and appropriate ceremony, religious or non-religious according to your preference. After the ceremony, celebrate the marriage with a toast of sparkling wine (optional) while enjoying the sunset over the Indian Ocean. Seca Sound, local Swahili Jazz Duo provides background music.
Wedding at Unguja LodgeThis package includes assistance from the wedding planner during preparation stages, bookings, set up and coordination of the Wedding Day. The package can only be taken in conjunction with accommodation at Unguja Lodge. It includes processing of documentation, authentication, registration & all legalities.
Unguja Lodge Wedding
- Meet and greet at Airport upon arrival.
- Meeting with Father Charles & Wedding Planner.
- Approval of documents & run through of the day.
- Wedding Day Coordination.
- Ceremony by Father Charles.
- Solo violinist.
- Seca Sound Jazz Duo.
- Basic flowers & decor.
- Full use of our UK reservations team and our Zanzibar ground team on call 24hrs a day.