Wedding Package at La Gemma
If your dream has always been to get married on a exotic beach washed by ocean waters, Diamonds La Gemma dell’ Est in Zanzibar is definitely the place you are looking for to celebrate your wedding. Close your eyes and imagine a set up made of exotic flowers and palms with bougainvillea and lanterns marking your walkway towards the altar; imagine a group of Maasai performing their fascinating dance in front of the spectacular blue water of the Indian Ocean and then open your eyes and realize that it is happening for real and your getting married in a tastefully decorated venue on a exotic island’ s beach of Zanzibar.
La Gemma dell Est Wedding PackageLet your dreams come true with a wedding at Diamonds La Gemma dell’ Est.
La Gemma dell Est Wedding Package
- Special welcome and private check-in.
- A bottle of wine and a delicious pineapple fruit boat placed in the room upon arrival.
- Regional Commissioner performing the ceremony and processing documentation before and after the wedding.
- Registration fees and marriage certificate.
- Decorations of the ceremony’s venue.
- Decoration from the arrival point at the beach to the altar.
- Bridal bouquet and flowers for ceremony (please note tropical flowers only).
- Troup of Maasai performing throughout the ceremony.
- Honeymoon surprise placed in the room (Special décor, bottle of sparkling wine and canapés).
- Romantic beach dinner on the evening of the ceremony.
- A 4-course seafood dinner at the a la carte restaurant Sea Breeze the day after the ceremony.
- Commemorative Certificate from Diamonds La Gemma dell’ Est.
- Full use of our UK reservations team and our Zanzibar ground team on call 24hrs a day.
- Professional photographer reportage with photos burned on CD.
- Hair stylist for the bride.
- Pastor for catholic ceremony.
- Extra wedding cake.
- Extra sparkling wine or Champagne.
- Sunset cocktail reception on the beach with menus available on request.
- Reception dinner on the beach with menus available on request.
- Arrival of the bride by speedboat or dhow (subject to availability).
Budget For:£1,300 (for bride & groom) ceremony with Minister