Che Che Vule Holidays
Need to Know
Expect to Pay
This hotel is available throughout the year. Below are some prices for holidays on selected dates intended as a guide:
£31007 Nights at Che Che Vule for 4 people.
Valid: 6 Jan to 31 March, 16 June 19 December.
Subject to availability. International flights to be quoted separately.
- Exotic fragrant barbecue evenings
- An aqua marine sea filled with magical wonders including dolphins, turtles and humpback whales.
Right for you?
- A quiet, secluded beach villa
- Like all the Matemwe properties, please remember that the local village and its people also use the beach here. Typical activities include fishing and sea weed collection as the local people have done here for generations.
$$Prices for Che Che Vule start at: $560 per villa per night, full board, during low season, based on 4 people sharing.
Prices rise to $980 per night during Peak Season.
Check rates for your dates: 0843 634 2258
Price Promise: We guarantee that booking with us is cheaper than with the hotel direct and we will beat any other operator, agency or website.
Need More Info?
We are THE Zanzibar Experts and will be happy to help whatever stage you're at.
Please call: 0843 634 2258
Che Che Vule - The DetailsThe Villa is spacious with high woven Makuti ceilings and plenty of floor space. The large windows and balconies provide picturesque views over the lush tropical garden, pool and out towards the turquoise ocean.
As well as a fantastic sought after location, privacy and an excellent service… the villa provides a vast range of activities.
- Reef walk at low tide to see lion fish, colourful snails, baby octopus and eels, shrimp and many more...
- Diving: migrating humpback whales (July-September), whale sharks (November-January), sea turtles and dolphins.
- Snorkelling, sailing and picnic around Mnemba Atoll
- Kite surfing
- Mbaraka Aquarium half day excursion - a natural sea water pool with plenty of sea turtles and fish in all sizes
- Stone Town guided tour
- Spice Tour
- Jozani Forest guided walk to see the endemic colobus monkeys.
Room Descriptions & Facilities
Che Che Vule Villa has four spacious bedrooms; two with en-suite bathrooms and private balconies.
- A spacious living room
- Your own private pool
- A mature tropical garden and private beach access
- A sundeck overlooking the beach and an outdoor barbeque area
Resort Services & Facilities
Seamless yet subtle service and delicious cuisine
- Private butlers
- Fresh local ingredients prepared by personal chefs - lobsters, crabs or delicious local shells can be organised at a minimal cost.
- Special requirements: if you have any special needs or wish to try something just ask your private chefs.
- All meals are served at the most convenient time for you!
- Laundry service
- Honesty bar (bottled water free of charge)
Community & Conservation
At Che Che Vule, the small team is all from Matemwe village including the chefs, butlers, gardeners, housekeeping and security guards.
Che Che Vule - Opinions and Reviews
Unlike many operators we not only visit all the hotels we offer regularly but we also stay in them. Please find a few hints, tips and opinions from our team below.
Che Che Vule is a beautiful private villa in a fantastic location on the north east coast of the island. Certainly one of the best family villas in Zanzibar, it is also very keenly priced when compared with other options. It’s got lots going for it when compared with the likes of Baraza and The Residence in that it really does feel like a home from home, exclusively for you, (albeit one with private chef and housekeeping staff!). Along with Dar House which is located a bit further down the East coast, this is a perfect choice for accommodation in Zanzibar for large families or groups of friends who want their own private retreat to do whatever you like: eat when you like, sleep when you like, drink when you like, it really is up to you. The house was originally conceived as a family home for some expat hoteliers on the island, so works perfectly in this role for families wishing to visit Zanzibar who would rather not stay in a larger scale hotel complex. Whilst the villas at Essque Zalu, The Residence, and Baraza are certainly wonderful for some families, Che Che Vule provides something a bit different and very unique, and remains something of a hidden gem in Zanzibar. Please do give us a call to find out more.